Our yearly conglomeration of the most outstanding products and services impacting the commercial integration industry recently shed light on 40 top products, and AptoVision’s BlueRiver NT1000 chipset in the IP Enabling Devices category made the cut for multiple reasons.
Related: Semtech Announces Definitive Agreement to Buy AptoVision
This AV-over-IP chipset lets manufacturers replace traditional AV matrix switches with IP switches to offer a complete AV-over-IP product line at a variety of price points. It also enables the creation of endpoints (encoders and decoders) with much smaller footprints, making them ideal for installations where saving space is a priority.
More from AptoVision:
BlueRiver NT+ Series is the world’s only chip-level technology to transport uncompressed, zero-latency Ultra HD/4K HDR over Ethernet. BlueRiver NT1000 delivers all the advanced IP-switching and extension capabilities AptoVision is known for, while reducing the bill of material costs for AV-over-IP encoders and decoders by up to 50%.
AptoVision’s BlueRiver chipsets and the associated API are the hardware and software foundation of SDVoE technology. Under the auspices of the growing SDVoE Alliance founded by AptoVision, Aquantia, Christie Digital, NETGEAR, Sony and ZeeVee, SDVoE technology enables applications by utilizing AV-over-IP technology. SDVoE technology, as well as the BlueRiver NT1000 chipset, are directed at AV distribution applications which require zero-latency.
A neutral panel of experts chose the Almo E4 AV Tour from others in its category for the following reasons:
- Performance standards for Ethernet transport of AV signals to meet the needs of pro AV applications
- A hardware/software platform that offers applications tailored to individual user needs
- A system architecture that is more flexible, reliable and cost effective than point-to-point connectivity and circuit switches
- True AV/IT convergence, allowing high quality AV networks and data networks to share a single infrastructure
- A host of ecosystem partners – equipment manufacturers, software developers, chipset designers, and system integrators collaborating on interoperable solutions
Avoid Costly Failures That Keep Your Project Management Team From Their Best Work With This Free Report
Want to read about other CI BEST Award-winning products? There are 39 more winning products to see here.
Read more about AptoVision and the BlueRiver NT1000 on the company’s website.