NSCA’s Chuck Wilson and CI‘s Tom LeBlanc discuss viewers’ questions from the 2017 Integration Business Outlook webcast in the video above.
Their discussion will provide answers and insight to the following:
- AV consolidation hasn’t traditionally been successful in commercial AV. What are larger integrators doing to protect the unwieldy size and reaction time that they now have?
- Analyzing large firm, mid-size firm and small firm revenue data from the 2017 CI State of the Industry Report
- Do USAV, PSNI and other buying groups make substantial contributions to the revenue achievement success of their member integration firms?
- What should the percentage of backlog be vs. overall revenue for an integration firm?
More Answers to Your Questions:
- You Must Incorporate Recurring Revenue Into Your Business Model, This Data Proves It
- Chuck Wilson Reveals How Government Spending Will Impact Integrators in 2017
Is Your Business Prepared for 2017?
NSCA’s Chuck Wilson and CI’s Tom LeBlanc crunch industry survey results, identify where the industry stands, lay out imposing challenges and lay out strategies for success in 2017 and beyond during the 7th Annual Integration Business Outlook Presented by CI & NSCA.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!