Integration firms aren’t cable guys, nor do integrators generally aspire to be cable guys. But you know what cable companies have that most integration firms lack? Recurring revenue from a steady stream of service contracts.
That’s one reason why Almo Professional A/V’s Almo Connect is so intriguing. The integration market distributor’s program allows Almo dealers to sell broadband service from major telecom companies like Comcast and Time Warner directly to their customers.
Then the cable company delivers the broadband connection. And the integrator earns a portion of the recurring revenue. Oh, and the customer gets the service they need. It’s a win-win-win.
Still, it’s kind of weird, right?
At first glance, many integrators might find the concept of them selling broadband service to customers as a bit of a stretch. It does make sense, though. The systems that integration firms design for their customers are increasingly connected and interactive while requiring more broadband data. It’s an integrator’s job to ensure that the system works and works well. If that assurance requires the customer to access more broadband, well, part of the solution is making sure they get it.
In a free webcast, Commercial Integrator lays out six reasons why integrators absolutely be selling broadband services. Rob Voorhees, business development manager for Almo CONNECT, and John Carroll, project manager for Richmond, Va.-based integration firm Nard’s Entertainment, discuss how integrators and their customers can benefit.
Today’s systems require more connectivity.
- Not being able to sell broadband services may result in unsatisfactory system performance.
- Not being able to sell broadband services may result in disconnecting with the customer as they turn to another solution provider.
- Almo CONNECT has relationships with broadband providers that their customers know, will feel comfortable with and you get to save them a step.
- It’s a recurring revenue opportunity.
- It ultimately allows them to deliver the experience the customer wants and leads to repeat (and recurring) business.
Join us for the free webinar. Then you can start earning recurring revenue by delivering a service your customers need.