Upcoming Webcast: How to Create Winning Digital Signage Bundles
Moderated By: Craig MacCormack, Editor-at-Large, Commercial Integrator
Guest Speakers: Rich Ventura, VP of Business development and solutions, NEC Display and chairman, Digital Signage Federation; Jay Leedy, director, Diversified – Digital Media Group; Jeff Grandell, president, LPS Output Technologies
Anytime your customers win and you, the integrator or consultant, win, that’s a pretty good thing.
Both tend to be the case when providing digital signage customers with a well-though-out solutions bundle.
In this free webcast, attendees will learn how simplified bundles can increase margins, drive new revenues and open new opportunities with existing and potential customers.
We explore the following:
- 80/20 bundle rule, which means striving to get 80 percent of profits from 20 percent of solutions
- How to design a “true solution” based on customers’ true needs
- What are the core components of a bundled digital signage solution?
- How to factor in a customer needs analysis
- Wrapping your head around the scope and objective of a digital signage project
- How to long-term plan a bundled digital signage solution
- Different types of bundled solutions, including video walls, kiosks, techorating and collaboration
A panel of experts is anchored by chairman of the Digital Signage Federation Rich Ventura, VP of Business development and solutions, NEC Display and chairman.
Ventura is joined by two integrators with digital signage bundle experience, Jay Leedy of Diversified and Jeff Grandell of LPS Output Technologies.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to add efficiency and profits to your business.