The new Wallros WTV55 55″ outdoor display from Crimson AV had its debut indoors at InfoComm 2017.
The outdoor display is temperature controlled, delivers 3500 NIT’s, and is designed with anti-glare glass for bright environments. Customizable colors and screen printings allow for a variety of patterns and configurations. CFM-rated exhaust fans eliminate heat induction while a proprietary 8-stage filtration system eliminates the need to replace filter media.
Crimson AV regional sales manager William Bear says the Wallros WTV55 is the brightest outdoor display on the market and has a lifetime of 100,000 hours, or “double the life expectancy of others on the market.”
“It’s got a much better bezel than most of the comparable options in outdoor displays, with a professional look for video walls and daisy chaining,” Bear says.
Crimson AV also debuted a new line of QSR outdoor enclosures available in single, double, and triple configurations. Features include:
- Floor standing kiosk in portrait orientation compatible with
- Samsung and Dynascan displays (46” & 55” models)
- IP56 rated
- Wind load rated to 90, 120, 150 mile per hour wind loads under soil classes 4 and 5
- 4mm AR coated tempered safety glass
- Built in storage for housing media players and other integrated electronics
- Slotted base plate for securing to foundation
- Equipped with heat exhaust fans to eliminate heat buildup caused by the display and/or integrated electronics
- 6-Way Surge Strip(s) included
- Custom colors available
The company also entered the floor-standing kiosk market with 46-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch models constructed out of 14-gauge steel and available in custom configurations. The kiosks feature a 3/16ths inch high impact acrylic front, a sliding display shelf for quick installation, pre-drilled holes for floor fastening, and the ability to be hardwired to a junction box.
5 AV Project Breakdowns and How to Fix Them
Learn more about Crimson AV and their series of outdoor displays at the company’s website.