The new Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub 700 meeting room solution augments the choice of collaboration solutions the company offers integrators.
Lenovo says that its latest collaboration system helps integrators transform inefficient meeting room spaces that are plagued by poor network connectivity, bad audio, and the inability to share content into productive work environments.
“More than 50 percent of employees expect to be working in a smart office in the next five years,” Christian Teismann, senior vice president and general manager, Lenovo Commercial Business Segment, points out.
“Lenovo is committed to help define these collaborative workspaces through innovative solutions that solve customer problems. The ThinkSmart Hub portfolio is a major step in driving better employee engagement and enabling smarter business.”
According to Lenovo, the ThinkSmart Hub 700 is engineered to provide users four key attributes:
- Local and remote users can easily connect and simultaneously from any device
- The ThinkSmart Hub 700 employs built-in sensors that detect in-room participants to help quickly pair devices
- Lenovo says the collaboration solution’s Dolby Audio Speaker System was co-designed with Dolby to produce loud, clear audio
- The system is compatible with platforms, including Skype for Business, Zoom and BlueJeans
Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub 700: Business Benefits
Citing the latest workplace studies Lenovo states today’s businesses need efficient work spaces.
Conducting a study in 2017, Lenovo says that it found that 92 percent of businesses are planning workplace redesigns, and it emphasizes that employees want to work in smarter environments with 50 percent expecting to work in smart environments within the next five years.
Helping to meet the goals of employees, the company adds that users can quickly conduct and manage meetings through its products by eliminating several problems that include:
- The ThinkSmart Hub 700 provides an agnostic meeting room experience through its support of many popular collaboration system platforms
- Complementary ThinkSmart Hub 500 system provides an all-in-one solution that leverages Skype Room Systems
- The ThinkSmart Hub 700 also works with Intel Unite and ThinkCentre Tiny desktop systems, and it facilitates in-room wireless sharing across an array of devices