AV integrators can overcome IT directors’ security, confidentiality, access control and other concerns with these simple steps.
Today’s AV integrators know that their clients’ CIOs or IT directors are can be their greatest friend and worst foe – often at the same time.
Increasingly, an organization’s chief IT pro carries the most weight when it comes to technology procurement decisions. To win CIOs over AV integrators must overcome their concerns about the security and productivity impacts AV systems will have on the organization’s network.
In this Partner Series paper AMX by Harman’s manager, enterprise solutions, Paul Zielie offers tips for integrators on how to calm CIOs’ concerns in several key areas:
- Requirement of AV to Interact with Enterprise Networks
- Companies’ Expectation for AV to Remain Secure in Alignment of Particular Goal
- Confidentiality of IT networks
- Navigating Access Control
- Identifying Client and Industry Security Requirements
- Developing Secure Architecture and Identifying Hardware, Software
- Navigating AV Standards
- Theft of AV Assets
Download the free Partner Series paper now.