The Internet of Things promises to let companies see, measure, control or profit from automated activities. Implementation can be a boon to a company or its downfall, depending on how adept it is in finding a solution that works or whether it just dashes in blindly with little preparation.
A recent survey of 400 IT pros in the U.S., Canada and the U.K. addresses IoT practices, perceptions and infrastructure preferences in our free download, “IoT Best Practices in 2018: The State of Internet of Things.”
The survey reveals key takeaways:
- Where different types of industries stand in their IoT implementation
- What applications are the most widely adopted
- What two elements need to be addressed as top priorities
- The top 5 factors to consider when evaluating IoT projects
- The top drivers for IoT adoption
- The major mistake companies make that puts them at risk
And, finally, you’ll learn the 3 best practices that can help companies have a successful outcome with their IoT systems.
Get a copy of “IoT Best Practices in 2018: The State of Internet of Things” today.