Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 17:45 • Filesize: 26974038
In this monthly feature episode of AV+, we expand on the most important part of spending money on your AV business (research!) and revisit important news headlines from April 2019. Plus, hear how GenComm is passing the torch a little differently.
On Episode 55 of AV+…
- News roundup: CI editors touch on the major AV news headlines from April 2019
- Editor’s desk: Craig recaps his story on GenComm, a company that is handling its CEO’s transition to retirement differently than most
- Main feature: Adam asks editors, ‘what do you spend your extra money on?’ and fosters a discussion surrounding how AV business owners can form better spending habits
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- ClearOne Sues Shure For ‘Trade Secret Misappropriation and Willful Infringement’ of Beamforming Patent
- Crestron Masters 2019: Here’s Why 1,200 AV Pros Attended
- 5 Tips For Succession Planning from GenComm, A Company That’s Done It Right
- You Have Money to Invest in Your Audio Visual Business: How to Spend It
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays. But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more (just like this episode).
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !