Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
Welcome to the AV+ Podcast for the week of January 7, 2022! This is your weekly source for in-depth interviews about the integration industry and the issues that integrators face.
On this episode of AV+:
On this week’s Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in chief of CI, welcomes Mark Loftus of our sister-site AV-IQ. Loftus explains how the online product database can help integrators do their jobs, and serve their clients, better.
Stories of the Week:
- Webex, Alexa To Help Power Future Space Mission Communications
- NSCA Accepting Applications for 2022 Excellence in Business Awards
- Meyer Sound Constellation Transforms Repurposed Concert Hall Venue
- How Integrators Can Break into the Commercial Wellness Market
- Cannabis Event and Content Platform MJBiz Acquired by Emerald
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- Make sure to sign up for our upcoming webinar on Jan. 19, where we’ll discuss the state of the AV industry, revenue trends, project quantities and sizes, the shift to services, IT/AV convergence and much more. Guest speakers include Tom LeBlanc, executive director of NSCA, and Christine DeBono, president of ClearTech.
- Download a copy of our 2021 Product Guide, which showcases some of the latest and innovative solutions from manufacturers serving the commercial industry in a cross-section of categories.
- There’s never been a time like the present in the U.S. job market; we’ve teamed up with our sister-sites, CEPro and Security Sales & Integration to put together 7 Vital Tips for Hiring During the “Great Resignation.”
- In the market for premium LED screen? Find out how AOTO’s premium LED products can be used to replace traditional green screens with this resource on how you can use LED Walls for Virtual Production.
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.