Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this episode of AV+:
On this week’s Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, welcomes Mark Coxon, Business Development Director with XTG, AVI-SPL’s Experience Technology Group. The duo discusses embracing experiential AV, including integrators’ new role as storytellers, memory-makers and smile-generators. This transformation of integrators’ job description unlocks a world of opportunity for `new revenue and personal satisfaction.
Stories of the Week:
- The Almo E4 Experience Brings Partnership, Education Opportunities to Anaheim
- The Signs of a Robust 2022 for Commercial AV
- The Russia-Ukraine Crisis Could Tighten the Squeeze on Semiconductors
- From Entry Level to CEO… Before Turning 40
- Aurora Launches RXT Series Desktop Control Panels
- Why Integrators Should Consider Holographic Technology
- MAXHUB Announces LM138A07TAA Integrated LED Wall Display
- Audinate Announces Dante Ready Platform
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- Have you completed a distance-learning related project? If so, we want to hear from you! We want to understand our audience of integrators who are deploying distance-learning system via a quick survey.
- Submissions for our annual Best Products and top Integration Awards are now being accepted through May, 6, 2022. The BEST awards recognize outstanding new products, solutions, and services that can affect commercial integrators’ businesses. Criteria for winning products include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer. The Integration Awards honor stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. Winners will be highlighted in the July issue of Commercial Integrator and much more.
- Join us for a discussion on leveraging strong client relationships to earn repeat business year after year on April 28 at 2pm ET. Register for a spot!
- Missed our webinar with NSCA’s DEI Action Council on the importance of DEIB in the commercial AV industry? View the recording of the webinar “Amplifying Diverse Voices: Sharing Perspectives with Industry Members.”
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.