“Accelerate” is the word we used on the the cover of January 2016 CI, our annual State of the Industry issue.
It means that, while the AV integration is demonstrating slow and steady growth with the results of CI and NSCA’s annual Business Outlook survey, there is a vital need for many integration firms to step up their AV-IT sophistication in order to keep pace with demands of clients and expectations of manufacturers.
Each year, NSCA’s Chuck Wilson and Commercial Integrator’s Tom LeBlanc conduct a strategic planning web event to help integration industry professionals start the year off with exclusive, pertinent research and analysis to guide their companies toward profit.
On Jan. 20 join Wilson, LeBlanc and Ron Gaboury, CEO of CI’s 2015 Integrator of the Year, Yorktel, for the 6th Annual Integration Business Outlook web event hosted on Commercialintegrator.com.
NSCA and CI will present a joint State of the Industry research project that not only captures the performance of the commercial integration industry and its vertical markets, but also analyzes the real-world challenges and opportunities integrators face in 2016.
Topics include but aren’t limited to:
- Combatting commoditiziation of the industry
- The reality that some manufacturers are less confident about AV firms’ ability to evangelist and support their solutions for clients’ IT directors
- Rating activity in various verticals
- Rethinking the struggle for more managed services revenue
- Hard truths about the industry’s self-defeating labor rates and margin issues
- New approaches to overcoming the industry’s recruiting challenges
- Market-defining data
Gaboury of Yorktel will keep Wilson and LeBlanc in line as they discuss how firms ought to alter their approaches entering a critical year.
The commercial integration industry is evolving, but is your firm keeping pace? Consuming the information and analysis in this CI/NSCA web event is the first step integrators should take to transition their businesses in 2016.
Join Chuck, Tom and the 2015 Integrator of the Year and start off your year on the right foot.