Each year, Commercial Integrator and NSCA collaborate on an in-depth study of the commercial AV integration market. The study explores the business climate, integrators’ revenue trends, project quantities, project sizes, integrators’ pipeline, the shift to services, IT/AV convergence and much more.
To complement the detailed report, which publishes in January each year, Commercial Integrator and NSCA will present an exclusive webinar on Wednesday, January 19 at 2pm ET (1pm CT).
Guest Speakers Include:
The panelists will not only explore the results, including sharing charts with extensive data breakouts, but also analyze what the results mean. There will be 15 minutes set aside at the end for Q&A.
The webinar will explore:
- Integrator optimism about an improving business climate
- 2021 vs. 2020 revenue comparisons
- How revenues are trending for 2022
- Why integrators doing fewer projects might be a positive sign
- What kind of hardware margins integrators are making
- Integrators’ share of revenue from service contracts
- Why the supply chain is the biggest factor weighing down growth
Join Commercial Integrator and NSCA to explore how the trends that our data reflects will affect your integration business. In these unpredictable times, it’s business intelligence that’ll offer your company a key competitive advantage.
Join us on Wednesday, January 19 at 2pm ET (1pm CT) for a complete state of the industry analysis.