With all respect to leaders of integration firms, this industry isn’t exactly known for its nimbleness.
Adapting to AV-IT convergence, for instance, has been on the integration industry’s collective to-do list since the first Clinton administration.
As 2016 comes to a close, many firms are still scrambling to retain market share from more network- and IT department-friendly firms. Countless others have already shuttered.
Our goal in asking industry leaders to predict how market demands will change and be reflected five years from now is to inspire company leaders and to catalyze change.
They paint a picture of what it will be like to run a firm in 2021, but can you envision your firm being successful in that environment?
Read the articles below to learn from eight progressive minds as to what integrators will need to focus on in order to succeed in the future. Also, feel free to share your own predictions in the comment section.
- Read Chris Miller’s article: 4 Factors That Will Define the Industry in the Next 5 Years
- Read Brad Dempsey’s article: How to Survive the Post-Hardware Installation Era
- Read Chuck Wilson’s article: 9 Predictions That Will Undoubtedly Impact Your Business by 2021
- Read Brad Grimes’ article: Future AV Integrators: Why You Will Need to Retain Your ‘Go-To’ Status
- Read Dale Bottcher’s article: Solutions Providers of the Future: Keep Your Eyes Focused on User Experience
- Read Jim Hatcher’s article: Diversification: The Key to Commercial Integration Survival in 2021
- Read Jeff Singer’s article: Why Selling Products Will Lead to Certain Failure for the AV Integrator
- Read K.C. Schwarz’s article: 3 Tips for Delivering the Integrated Systems Your Customers Want