If a company invests in a digital signage solution, the last thing they want is for the investment in what they see as cutting edge technology to become outdated after a few short years.
However, that is a significant risk.
Steps can be taken to make sure a digital signage solution is future-proof. Take our short quiz to see if you’re on the right track toward creating digital signage solutions that will provide great return on investment over the long term.
Commercial Integrator offers a free webcast in which Brawn Consulting’s Alan Brawn anchors a discussion on how to future-proof digital signage.
The webcast tackles:
- Fundamentals of step-by-step future-proofing, including identifying business goals and strategies
- Aligning the right technologies in terms of resources and best practices
- Having the right plan when it comes to support, maintenance, service and budgets
- Focusing on benefits such as revenue growth, profits, utilization and ROI
- To 4K or not to 4K and how to avoid signal transport issues
- Marrying display calibration to source material
- Bandwidth challenges
- Understanding videowall processors
- Weighing environmental effects on displays
- Need for intelligible audio
- Signal management options
- Beacon technologies
- How to use analytics
After you take our quiz, consider improving your ability to future-proof digital signage systems by checking out our free webinar, where Alan Brawn will anchor a panel on step-by-step future proofing of digital signage, tackling both business and technology challenges. For additional information, read Brawn’s article, “Future Proofing? Yes, but the Future is Here Now!“.