Almo Professional A/V is poised open the doors to its first 2019 E4 Experience, a rebranded, expanded version of the award-winning E4 AV Tour on March 12 in Chicago.
The Almo E4 Experience stop in Chicago will incorporate an exhibit hall filled with new commercial AV products and an autograph and photo opportunity with former Chicago Bears quarterback and two-time Super Bowl champion Jim McMahon.
“Not only does the E4 Experience bring the best professional instructors in the industry, but we also have a flurry of new AV technology on the exhibit floor,” said Almo Corporation VP of marketing and communications Melody Craigmyle in the company announcement. “Our manufacturing partners specifically use the E4s to unveil products because the venue is ideal for demonstrations and quality face time.
“Manufacturers know that previewing some of their products at E4 will provide valuable exposure, especially locally to those who aren’t able to attend the national shows,” she said.
McMahon will be at E4 Experience Chicago from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
New additions to the E4 Experience exhibit hall include:
- Vivitek USA: A leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products, including digital projectors, collaboration and digital signage devices.
- D-Link Systems: Provider of end-to-end networking solutions, including switching, wireless, network, IP surveillance, storage and management systems.
- VDO360: Provider of best-in-class videoconferencing cameras and microphones.
New Products at Almo E4 Experience Chicago
Here’s a look at some of the new products Almo E4 Experience Chicago attendees will see all in one place:
- Atlona 510W Omega: Universal switcher with wireless link
- Avocor ACW-W6555: All-in-one video conferencing, whiteboard and touch display with integrated, high-quality camera, stereo speakers and an active, far-field microphone array to create a video collaboration environment
- Canon REALiS 4K6020Z 4K Projector: The world’s smallest and lightest native 4K laser projector
- Harman AKG DMS100-DMS300: Ideal digital wireless solutions for studio-quality sound and freedom of movement for onstage presenters
- Hitachi MP-WU5603: First projector released under the new Maxwell brand, this laser light source 3LCD projector is virtually maintenance-free
- Hitachi LP-EU5002: Expands the Hitachi solid state projector line with impressive image quality, proven 3LCD technology, solid state light source and an incredible value
- LG 65EJ5E OLED Display: Sophisticated wallpaper OLED signage that achieves the best possible picture quality, concealing its presence by blending in with the wall
- LG 88BH7D Ultra Stretch: New signage format with a 32:9 stretch widescreen aspect ratio plus ultra HD resolution
- Panasonic AW-UE150: 4K 60p professional PTZCamera
- Panasonic AW-RP150: The newest remote camera controller to compliment Panasonic’s professional PTZ camera lineup and featuring a new one-hand operation joystick and large touch-panel LCD screen
- Panasonic AG-CX350: Handheld camcorder to fuse video, on-air broadcasting and communication
- Peerless-AV KIPICT2555: An all-in-one portrait kiosk powered by BrightSign for digital signage applications and other public display uses
- Peerless-AV SR598ML3T: A motorized, height adjustable tabletop cart designed to get the most out of an interactive display
- Sharp PN-UH861/ PN-UH501: The latest additions to the Sharp commercial 4K TV line with slim line profiles, built-in USB media players and more