ViewSonic will showcase its line of collaborative and integrated display solutions at InfoComm 2021, including new lines of interactive displays, direct view LED displays, large-format presentation displays, gaming monitors, LED projectors and more.
The company’s digital display solutions, designed for classrooms, boardrooms, esports arenas, wayfinding and more, will be on display at Booth #2929.
Specifically, ViewSonic will highlight:
- The ViewBoard IFP62 Series of interactive displays that feature native 4K UltraHD resolution, a bezel-less projected capacitive touchscreen, USCB-C for charging accessories, an integrated 2.1 sound system, built-in MEMS microphone array with noise cancellation, and myViewBoard software and cloud-based management.
- The ViewBoard IFP52 Series of interactive displays that features some of the same capabilities and resolution of the IFP62, but with an integrated 45W sound bar, built-in microphone array with audio detection and noise cancellation and front-facing connectivity ports, an enhanced user interface for access to Side Tool bars and embedded software and cloud-based management.
- The All-in-One Direct View LED Displays, which range in sizes from 108 inches to a whopping 216 inches and feature native 1080p Full HD resolution. They come embedded with an SoC platform, integrated screen sharing and remote content sharing software, a cloud-based manager and compliance with Chrome, Android, Windows MacOS and iOS.
- CDE7520-W Large Format Presentation Display, a 75-inch 4K display that features native 4K Ultra HD resolution, an embedded SoC platform, integrated screen sharing and remote content sharing software, cloud-based management and compliance with Chrome, Android, Windows, MacOS and iOS.
- LS500W LED Projector, featuring native WXGA resolution, 3,000 LED lumens of brightness, second generation LED technology, HDMI 1.4/HDCP 1.4, RS232 and Component inputs and energy saving features.
- ELITE XG2431 Gaming Monitor, a borderless 24-inch gaming monitor with native 1080p resolution, a 240Hz refresh rate, ADM FreeSynch Premium technology, HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort, USB-A/B and Audio-Out.
“Businesses, schools and other industries, such as healthcare, need different solutions to connect, not only with each other, but for their clients, employees, and students,” said Ryan Strayer, senior director of ProAV distribution at ViewSonic, in a statement. “ViewSonic focuses on what our ProAV partners need to continue to build their businesses and ensure that their customers’ requirements are met. We have a wide range of technologies and feature-rich display solutions to promote productivity and communication.”