DEADLINE EXTENDED: Enter to Win 2017 Commercial Integrator BEST InfoComm 2017 Awards
Commercial Integrator’s BEST InfoComm 2017 Awards program recognizes the most noteworthy products and solutions for an integration business.Leave a Comment
Here’s how you know if you should apply for a chance to win a 2017 Commercial Integrator BEST InfoComm 2017 Award:
- You’re a manufacturer with an innovative new product or service that is or will impact commercial integration firms’ businesses
- You deserve marketable recognition for that product or service
- You’re confident that your product or service will stand the test of our judging panel of industry experts, integrators and editors of Commercial Integrator
That’s about it.
The Commercial Integrator BEST Awards program aims to recognize the most noteworthy solutions for an integration business. We take great pride in our judging process, identifying respected members of the integration industry and community who donate their time to learn about every submitted solution.
Submit Now — Deadline Has Been Extended to 5/15
We approach the BEST Awards similarly to how we approach CI content, in general. The goal with the articles we write and BEST award-winning products is that they “help integrators become more efficient and more profitable,” says Tom LeBlanc, editor-in-chief. “This award program is a great way to focus on solutions meeting that criteria on display at InfoComm.”
Applicants can choose from 60 product and solution categories.
Entering is easy. You’ll need:
- Electronic file of company logo
- Electronic files of up to ten product photos
- Product specification sheet
- URL / web link to more information about product
- Description of your product’s design and/or technological innovation. ( < 200 words)
- Three most important product features ( < 100 words)
- Benefits your product provides to the integrator ( < 100 words)
- Promotional description of product to be used online and in print ( < 50 words)
Winners are announced during InfoComm 2017 in Orlando, Fla.
Don’t Miss This Marketing Opportunity
Winning companies receive marketing collateral. Winning products are featured in CI’s BEST InfoComm 2017 Awards program coverage on CommercialIntegrator.com and in the magazine.
Most importantly, winning a BEST InfoComm 2017 Award confirms via a credible judging panel that you’re offering your customers an excellent solution — and that you should be proud.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!