This is the first time E4 will be in Boston, and the D.C. event is expected to draw one of the largest attendances yet. According to CI editor-in-chief Tom LeBlanc, the recent E4 Philadelphia was inspiring and insightful as Almo celebrated five great years and $200 million in revenue.
The fall tour will be E4’s sixth year running. This year the tour has promoted a theme called “Navigate to New Horizons,” which illustrates goals of training, education, and networking opportunities. The fall E4s will include new and “back by popular demand” training sessions work InfoComm Renewal Units, 35 exhibiting manufacturing partners showing first-run products, and live demos.
“Based on our attendee surveys, we are bringing back some of our most highly-rated courses, but have also added new ones from manufacturers like Listen Technologies and Barco,” says Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V.
Related: Live at E4 Philadelphia: Almo Pro A”Being Smart About Smart Buildings,” which focuses on the explosive practice of pre-engineering AV into every room in new construction and how to become a preferred provider to the architect and facility manager community.
Additionally, the October E4s will include the following courses, some worth valuable InfoComm Renewal Units:
- Power and Grounding Best Practices—InfoComm International (1 CTS RU)
- Assessing Network Readiness for AV Systems—InfoComm International (1 CTS RU)
- Video Walls: A Start to Finish Guide for Success—NEC (.5 CTS RU)
- NEW! Content Creation for Digital Signage—Almo Content Creation Team
- NEW! Hearing Disability Compliance—Listen Technologies (1 CTS RU)
- NEW! Making Meetings Smarter for a New Generation—Barco