Almo Professional A/V recently announced that its E4 AV Tour is set to hit the road again this spring. The tour will focus on providing resellers and integrators with the business information, tools and equipment they need to succeed in the future and includes hands-on workshops, educational sessions and exhibitors.
The tour will visit Washington DC on April 6 and Atlanta, GA on April 27, as well as Boston in September and Dallas in October.
“We are fully invested in the success of our partners and are 100 percent focused on how we can use E4 to help prepare them for their AV future,” says Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V in a press release. “Six-plus years since E4 launched and our feedback and attendance remains stronger than ever but we continue to evolve the format and content to keep the program relevant, keep our partners ahead of the trends, and to keep them profitable.”
Changes to the program include a full-day exhibit hall, a 4K keynote and new hands-on workshops.
“Because so much information is available at E4, we’ve made it easier to navigate the day. Our educational sessions are coded based on type— business, new technology and technical. And our hands-on workshops run continuously throughout the day,” adds Craigmyle. “In addition, for the first time, our exhibit floor will be open for the entire length of the event, giving attendees ample time to make their way around to see new AV products, many of which are being shown for the first time.”
Almo Pro A/V’s Sam Taylor discusses E4 with CI editor Tom LeBlanc:
Here’s more about the 2016 E4 AV Tour:
E4 Experience Workshops
Back by popular demand, the E4 Experience workshops allow attendees to roll up their sleeves and get hands-on by participating in two different practical application sessions using the industry’s hottest AV products. Both sessions are worth InfoComm RUs and available multiple times throughout the day:
- Design a Huddle Space. Become part of a team that’s putting the finishing touches on the design for an interactive huddle space. Use tools such as Sharp‘s Aquos Board and Barco‘s ClickShare to experience how they help share, collaborate and inspire.
- Behind the Scenes: Creating the E4 Digital Signage. Go behind the scenes to learn how digital signage is created for the E4 AV Tour using BrightSign‘s BrightAuthor software. Participants will have the opportunity to create and publish their own digital signage.
By partnering with InfoComm, Almo Pro A/V is able to offer an entire day of CTS-certified courses. The following sessions are available this spring:
- The HDBaseT Installer Expert Program (1.5 RUs)
- Assessing Network Readiness for AV Systems (1.5 RUs)
- The Great Outdoors: High Bright, Outdoor and Weatherized Displays Defined (1 RU)
- Solid State Light Source Technology (1 RU)
- Creative Video Wall Designs (1 RU)
- May the (Work) Force Be With You (Outsourcing to 3rd Party Services) (1 RU)
- Power and Grounding Best Practices (1 RU)
- Dante Audio Networking Fundamentals (1 RU)
- The Indoor LED Explosion is Happening (1 RU)
The E4 exhibit hall continues to grow and this spring will include Almo’s newest manufacturing partners Bose® Professional Americas and tvONE. Other exhibitors include ADTI Media, AKG, AMX, Barco, BrightSign, BWG, C2G, Canon, Chief, ClearOne Comprehensive Cable, Da-Lite, dbx, ELO, Epson, Hitachi, InfoComm, JBL, LG, Listen Technologies, NEC, Panasonic, Peerless-AV, Planar, Premier Mounts, QSC, Samsung, SecurityTronix, Sharp, Soundcraft, Tightrope Media, Toshiba, TouchSystems, Tripplite and ZeeVee.
About the E4 AV Tour
The E4 AV tour has traveled to cities around the country to provide product, technical and business training needs to thousands of resellers and installers while creating the ideal forum for professional networking. Named the best Training, Consulting/Business Service, the E4 program offers AV professionals a full day of educational sessions worth InfoComm Renewal Units as well as exclusive access to the newest high energy AV products and services.
E4 Washington DC and Atlanta Details
E4 Washington DC is on April 6, 2016 at the Sheraton Tysons Corner in Tyson, VA from 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. E4 Atlanta is on April 27 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta, GA from 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Both events are entirely free — including parking — for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners.