Attendees traveling to Amsterdam for ISE 2016 will have the chance to participate in the sixth annual Dante AV Networking World education workshop on Monday, Feb. 8, 2016. Audinate, creator of the Dante networking technology, will host the event which will be held at the Amsterdam Holiday Inn near the RAI Convention Center.
There are currently 275 OEM licensees and over 675 Dante-enabled products available on the market, making Dante a significant standard in audio networking. The workshop features an increased emphasis on Dante training, giving design consultants, system integrators, audio engineers and IT managers the tools and information they need to get started with Dante networking.
The conference is free and an all-day event. Attend to learn trends, research and insight from leading audio manufacturers like Ashley Audio, Bose Professional, Bosch, Extron, Harman and Yamaha. All 25 co-sponsors will be present featuring their Dante-enabled products in a hands-on interoperability discussion.
LEARN MORE: What the Heck is Dante Audio Networking?
The presentations and training sessions will include:
- The Latest Trends in Audio Networking
- Understanding Standards, Protocols and Solutions
- Making the Leap from Analogue to Networked Audio
- Setting Up and Deploying Dante Networks
- Networking Fundamentals for Audio Professionals
- Dante Case Study: Networked Audio System at Frankfurt Kap Europa Convention Centre
- Dante Case Study: Networking Stadiums with Broadcasters for the Rugby World Cup
- Dante Via and Software-Based Audio Networking
- Dante Labs: A Sneak Peek at Future of Dante
The event runs from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (16:00) and will include a sponsored lunch for all attendees and a hosted networking cocktail reception to conclude the day.
The complete list of manufacturers includes: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley Audio, Attero Tech, Audinate, Auvitran, Bose Professional Systems, Bosch, BSS, Crest Audio, Extron, Focusrite RedNet, Harman, Nexo, Peavey MediaMatrix, Powersoft, RDL, Renkus-Heinz, Roland, Shure, Soundcraft, Stewart Audio, Studer, Symetrix and Yamaha Commercial Audio.
READ ON: Top 10 Dante-Enabled Products
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!