Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2016 is only three weeks away and attendees should waste no time checking out the many education opportunities available to them at the show this year.
For instance, AVnu Alliance has announced an expanded education initiative: a half-day training session hosted at the Amsterdam RAI taking place the day before the show floor opens, Monday Feb. 8 from 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The program, called “Next Generation AV Network Fundamentals and Design,” will discuss the evolution of Ethernet and how pro AV applications can take advantage of these new capabilities.
The half-day will take place in three parts: an introduction to digital networking and IP/Ethernet, a presenter panel on Network Topology explaining end-user installation and configuration considerations, and finally an analysis of AV solutions backed by installation and Audio Video Bridging/Time Sensitive Networking (AVB/TSN) system architecture.
Attendees will also view a demonstration of Axon Digital Design’s Ethernet AVB/TSN network backbone for broadcast video.
The training will be presented by Steve Carlson, a veteran in the field of networked systems and standards, along with AVnu members including Christian Diehl, product manager for Intercom Systems with Riedel Communications. Attendees will leave the training with a better ability to specify and configure an Ethernet-based AV network system. Guests are invited to attend a cocktail networking hour open to the public directly after the final education session.
The session, which will be held in room G107 at the RAI, is free to attend and will award attendees with 3 RU credits as the AVnu Alliance has been named an official InfoComm International Renewal Unit provider for the event.
In addition, the AVnu Alliance will participate in several presentations and training sessions throughout ISE 2016, including:
- InfoComm FlashTrack: Why Should AV Care About IoT? (February 9, 2016 at 11:00 a.m.)
- ISE Unified Communications Theatre: UCC & Huddle Spaces (February 9, 2016 at 2:30 p.m.)
- ISE Audio Solutions Theatre: Exploring Networked Audio Protocols: AVB, CobraNet & Dante (February 9, 2016 at 2:30 p.m.)
- ISE Audio Solutions Theatre: Understanding AVB/TSN and Its Advantages (February 10, 2016 at 11:30 a.m.)
- ISE Commercial Solutions Theatre: AVB/TSN Visitor Attraction – Large Scale Installation at Chimelong (Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 11:30 a.m.)
- InfoComm MasterClass: Digital Networking (Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.)
- ISE Unified Communications Theatre: Identifying & Preparing for Industry Trends (February 10, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.)
Bookmark This! Follow our ISE 2016 coverage here.