InFocus, the company that created the Mondopad video conferencing and collaboration system, created a fun Star Wars themed infographic about video conferencing in the theme of the recently released Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
The infographic gives facsimiles of Star Wars characters and common conferencing personalities—both the good (light side) and the bad (dark side).
Along with the clever infographic comes a number of facts about conferencing that advocate for video conferencing in the workplace. Some interesting stats can be found within the infographic:
- In meetings, 63 percent of attendees send emails, 44 percent text and 21 percent shop online.
- 88 percent of attendees say video conferencing increases impact of discussions.
- 87 percent of attendees say video conferencing expedites decision making.
- 87 percent of executives under the age of 35 prefer to work for a company with video conferencing capabilities.
- 94 percent of attendees say increased efficiency and productivity is the number one benefit of video conferencing.
Here’s a look at the infographic breakdown, piece by piece (rather, character by character).