InFocus, the company that created the Mondopad video conferencing and collaboration system, created a fun Star Wars themed infographic about video conferencing in the theme of the recently released Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
The infographic gives facsimiles of Star Wars characters and common conferencing personalities—both the good (light side) and the bad (dark side).
Along with the clever infographic comes a number of facts about conferencing that advocate for video conferencing in the workplace. Some interesting stats can be found within the infographic:
- In meetings, 63 percent of attendees send emails, 44 percent text and 21 percent shop online.
- 88 percent of attendees say video conferencing increases impact of discussions.
- 87 percent of attendees say video conferencing expedites decision making.
- 87 percent of executives under the age of 35 prefer to work for a company with video conferencing capabilities.
- 94 percent of attendees say increased efficiency and productivity is the number one benefit of video conferencing.
Here’s a look at the infographic breakdown, piece by piece (rather, character by character).
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!