Key Digital has released its KD-MLV4x2 multi-view matrix switchers, a 4-input, 2-output product that allows for seamless switching and supports UHD/4K content. The company’s newst release is ideal for integrators who work with digital signage, whether in a retail store, hotel, game room, bar, restaurant or other setting.
Key features of the KD-MLV 4×2 include HDMI matrix switching, whether in full-screen or quadrant modes; uninterrupted screen transitions during source selections in full-screen and multi-view modes; and resolution support for SD, HD and VESA input resolutions up to 1080p on HDMI and analog video inputs.
Here’s more about the Key Digital KD-MLV4x2:
• Analog to Digital Video Conversion: Analog video input ports support VGA / DB15 or Component / YPbPr signal types
• Ultra HD/4K Up-scaling: Outputs independently upscale to Ultra HD/4K in 4K Quadrant mode
• Multi-View Window Processing: Create & store custom multi-view layouts, recall custom presets in 1080p (2K) Multi-View mode
• Quadrant Mode (4K or 2K): Independent outputs in four equally-sized windows
• Multi-View Mode (2K): Linked/mirrored outputs in customized screen layout
• Image Layering: Stack images with customizable priority settings
• Window Transparency and Border: View content through each other and choose window bezel width and coloring
• Web Control Interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic and advanced video and audio setup
• Audio De-Embed: Audio from the selected input is be de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) output in addition to the HDMI output
• Independent Video & Audio Matrixing: Listen to any audio source while in quadrant or multi-view modes
• Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
• EDID: Internal library with 5 default EDID conﬁgurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output / Display
• TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital HDMI cables
• Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
• Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies. For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product.
• Control: Front panel buttons, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232, TCP-IP and Web Control, including discrete power ON/OFF via IR, RS-232, and TCP-IP
• Control System Support: Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Honeywell, HAI, Leviton, etc.
• Power: UL Certified Power Supply +12V, 3A
• Rack Mount: 1U Rack Ears Included
• Accessories: Rack Ears, (6) HDMI Lacing Clips
• Product: 17.3″ x 7″ x 1.67″; , Weight: 5.2 lbs.
• Packaging: 19″ x 13″ x 3.5″, Weight: 7.9 lbs.
• Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
• Enclosure: Black Metal