For the next couple weeks on CI, we are paying close attention to the ever-growing category of video walls. Dana Corey, vice president of global sales at Prysm, joins the discussion with the following Q&A about Prysm’s six most important values, a few exciting installations and the Cascade line of video walls.
What would you say to dealers who are already familiar with your product line?
The best is yet to come. Prysm has some really exciting developments in the pipeline to extend the breakthrough collaboration experience provided by our Cascade line of solutions to even more use cases and applications.
What would you say to dealers who are stumbling across your company for the first time?
Prysm is changing the way we work. Forever. Prysm delivers a seamless collaboration experience that is easy, powerful and everywhere. Bringing together people, content and ideas, Prysm’s Cascade solutions drive active engagement, streamline communications, increase productivity and accelerate the time to decision.
Tell us about one particularly interesting installation of your product.
Prysm installed a Cascade 190 video wall at BMW Welt, the heart of the BMW brand experience. The 15ft wide by 5ft high video wall was commissioned for the exclusive sneak premiere of BMW’s new flagship 7 Series that launches in the fourth quarter of 2015.
Besides the usual, what really specific thing differentiates you from your competitors?
Prysm’s values. We go about our work with:
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind. Work hard, but have fun.
- Innovation: Prysm has a history of pragmatic innovation. Be a creative thinker in an atmosphere where ideas are advanced.
- Motivation and collaboration: Leverage our collective genius, inspire each other and partner with best in class. Embrace diversity and welcome new people.
- A sense of urgency and accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me.
- Attention to quality: Set high standards in everything we do. All functions. All output. Be proud of what we produce.
- Environmental savvy: Prysm is committed to advancing the environment while lowering costs.
What one technical tip can you offer about installations?
Although it may sound basic, a fundamental part of any install is conducting a site survey, asking the right questions and getting the information you need to make informed recommendations. Completing a thorough site survey helps to establish the parameters of a client’s needs and mitigates unnecessary risk.