Selling services can be challenging, but SYNNEX is helping to simplify this process with its new Field Services program.
Launched under SYNNEX’s SERVICESolv group, the new Field Services Program aims to simplify how resellers go to market with and close field services opportunities.
Synnex says the new field services solutions give resellers the ability to order the deployment and installation services needed as a SKU along with the products required for their customers’ projects.
It also increases the speed in which resellers can respond to their customers with pricing and the scheduling of services, helping to increase their focus on selling and building relationships with their customers.
The new offering from SYNNEX includes the following types of pre-SKUed field services:
- “Extra Mile” services such as wireless site surveys and installations, onsite network installation, physical security, AV systems, telephony, digital signage, networking equipment, wireless equipment, pulling cable and fleet services;
- Vendor-specific technology certification training for reseller sales and technical staff;
- Warranty and depot services for Chromebooks/tablets, Pro AV products, desktops/notebooks, printers, mobility products and servers;
- Software services such as consultation, assessment, implementation, migration, health check, training, product demos, cloud, help desk, disaster recovery and staff augmentation;
- “Smart Hands” routine, install-related tasks such as unpacking boxes, connecting hardware, loading software, trash disposal and cleanup.
Read more from the press release below:
“We’ve made it easy for our resellers to buy and sell field services for their end-user customers with our new SERVICESolv Field Services,” says Peter Larocque, president, North American Technology Solutions, SYNNEX Corporation. “Through the program, resellers can efficiently augment their services portfolio, which gives them the opportunity to increase margins and gain more of their customers’ technology budgets.”
“SYNNEX’ SERVICESolv Field Services program allows my team to go after more hardware opportunities that we can attach margin rich installation services to that we may not be able to pursue without their support on the back end,” says Ron Caruso, Senior Vice President, HPE HPI America, NWN Corporation.
“We use SYNNEX as our back-up bench so we don’t have to turn down business opportunities when our team is tied up with other projects, or if the geographic region or scope is outside of what we normally handle. We focus our efforts on selling to our customers, while SYNNEX’ field services team implements digital signage installations and wireless assessments on our behalf.”
To learn more about the SYNNEX Field Services program, visit www.synnexcorp.com.