As an audiovisual consultant for AV Helpdesk, it CI contributor Chris Neto’s job to specify products that contribute to problem-solving solutions for their clients. He is always on the lookout for reliable products that add extra versatility, improve usability, or enhance the overall customer experience.
During 2013 he came across many products, some new and some are industry classics. All have proven important in his company’s approach to system design.
Neto picked some of the most important products of the year. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section or on Twitter @chris_neto or @commintegrator.
- Altinex Muse
- AMX Enova DVX-3156HD
- Barco Clickshare
- Chief LCM3X3U Video Wall Mount
- Chief LTM Large FUSION Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Mount
- Clarus Glassboard
- Clearone Chat 50
- Clockaudio C012EN-RF
- Clockaudio CH 32v02
- Crestron DMPS-300-C-AEC
- Electro-Voice Live X Series
- Extron CS 1226T SpeedMount Ceiling Speaker System
- FSR DR-PCBHxxM Digital Ribbon Cable
- FSR PWB-270
- Innovox Flex Synergy
- JBL Control 42C
- Mersive Solstice
- Panasonic PT-DLE030
- Panasonic PT-RZ370U Projector
- Polycom Soundstructure
- Samsung MDC Series Displays
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM
- Sharp PN-E802 80-Inch Monitor
- Shure SM58
- Wyrestorm TT-HDMI-KIT Installer Test Kit
Related: Learn about Chris Neto’s company
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!