Leaving the shadows of OEM manufacturing, ZyCast announces the release of its 8-input HD Encoder/Modulator to the commercial AV industry. Designed to service hospitality, education, house of worship, digital signage and other verticals, the new HDGB-8604 offers integrators a new level of flexibility and ease of deployment.
The versatile solution offers a choice of input, format and output capabilities at a cost-competitive price point, and arguably most important for dealers in the field, a graphic user interface (GUI) that makes setups fast and easy.
Taking a closer look at the HDGB-8604’s GUI, the interface offers several tabs in which integrators can dig in to configure specific operational parameters. It’s immediately apparent the GUI is intuitively designed for quick setup and deployment for any application. Plus, ZyCast is supporting dealers through technical training provided via its distribution partners.
Another important point of interest for dealers is the HDGB-8604’s ability to output eight individual and controllable IP streams, which they can increasingly leverage in today’s digital age. Furthermore, the encoder can be configured to output MPEG-2 or H.264 to provide an added level of system flexibility.
- 8 HDMI 1.4 / (Component/Composite via DIN) connections
- Audio via DIN or HDMI input
- Supports MPEG-2 /H.264 (AVC) selectable output per encoder
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- 4 QAM Outputs (2 programs per QAM)
- 57MHz to 861MHz (channel 2 to 135)
- MPEG-1 Layer II, AAC, AC-3 Dolby Audio formats
- 8 IP outputs
- ASI output
- EAS supported
- 1RU Rack mountable with rear panel cable management
For more information: