It’s easy to get caught up in the nomenclature of technology. Ultra HD, 18Gbps HDMI, high-resolution audio, fiber, high-speed connectivity and AV over IP are all buzzwords that drive interest in products, system sales and the overall state of the market.
Despite the buzz these terms create, they do not tell the complete story of modern electronics systems.
There is more to proper system design and installation than just technology. How humans interact with their work environment is just as important today as the method that AV signals are transmitted or the level of picture quality a display produces.
Workplace ergonomics and aesthetics contribute an important, but often overlooked role in how effectively employees can contribute to the productivity of their employers.
How humans interact with their work environment is just as important today as the method that AV signals are transmitted or the level of picture quality a display produces.
Furniture and accessories can solve the ergonomic and aesthetic dilemma of dysfunctional or simply outdated desks, tables, chairs and other components that prohibit workplace efficiency for your customers’ organizations.
Think high-tech podiums, adjustable workstations, racks and mounts for tech like Microsoft’s Surface Hub, new-age seating, presentation room tables and more.
Here is a sampling of the latest AV-related furniture solutions available to integrators to help sell a more comfortable and efficient workplace to customers.
- American TechnicalFurniture CT Series
- Ashton Bentley Media | Connect55
- Audio Visual Furniture InternationalPDX20 High Tech Podium
- Chief Manufacturing YF1F1 Series Racks
- Crimson AV CQUAD65
- Exact Furniture DS-800Height Adjustable Workstation
- Herman Miller Ubi
- Lowell ManufacturingLPR Portable Rack
- Marshall Furniture MST-72 Table
- Middle Atlantic RSH 1RUCustom Rackshelf
- Peerless-AV SmartMountCart for Microsoft Hub
- Premier Mounts MVWS-3X3-46
- Red Thread (Steelcase) Buoy Seating
- Salamander Designs FPS SeriesDisplay Stand
- Winsted M-View
Check out the photo gallery: 15 innovative furniture solutions to pitch to clients