Winsted, the global provider of configurable control room furniture, has unveiled Pinnacle, a control room console that merges contemporary aesthetics and meticulous engineering, thus redefining the operator experience in technical furniture, says the company.
“Winsted is thrilled to bring the peak of control room console design to operators,” says Tracy Crocker, Winsted CEO. “Technology and serviceability features make Pinnacle the optimal choice for any control room.”
Pinnacle offers cable management solution, with a plethora of connectivity options, integrated convenience outlets and ports, Qi wireless charging, a mix of monitor arms and task lights, Personal Environmental Comfort system and status lighting options.
“Control room furniture hasn’t evolved much in the last decade,” continues Crocker. “Winsted aimed to change that by developing a console that utilizes state-of-the-art technology to solve operators’ biggest workspace challenges.”
Pinnacle provides organization, premium comfort and user flexibility, says Winsted.
Pinnacle Console Features
- Slide forward Pinnacle’s sliding worksurface to unveil the technology tray, a cable management tray large enough to hold small electronics and Micro PCs. It features integrated AC power and a wide range of AV and network connectivity, such as fiber optic and ethernet patches, USB connections, video connections, audio patch connections, and integrated USB-C power boasting 45 watts per junction — all of which are fully custom configured to support any mission.
- Cable management: Utilizing a three tier design, bid farewell to cable clutter and embrace seamless organization.
- Dedicated space and power outlets for console service devices. Everything required to run the console system is tucked away and separated from the clients’ cables and devices.
- Full length Versa Track rail to mount many available console accessories such as monitor arms, task lighting, and an operator cooling fan to name a few.
- Operator convenience features: A flush mounted pop-up convenience connectivity module is available for corded charging or convenience connections. Integrated wireless Qi charging keeps the worksurface cable-free, while charging Operators’ smartphones via the integrated induction charging system built into the Pinnacle surface.
“Pinnacle is the flagship choice for any control room,” concludes Crocker. “It is the optimal choice for efficiency, comfort and convenience.”
Pinnacle is available with a closed base and in several lengths, optimal for any size mission-critical workspace. Console sizes include 60, 72, 84, and 96-inches.
Winsted will begin providing quotes for Pinnacle beginning November 1.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!