AptoVision to Present Four InfoComm Commercial Solutions Sessions at ISE 2017
The sessions will focus on various aspects of software-defined video over Ethernet (SDVoE) technology for interoperable AV-over-IP applications.Leave a Comment
At this year’s ISE show in Amsterdam, February 7-10, members of AptoVision’s executive team will present four sessions on various aspects of software-defined video over Ethernet (SDVoE) technology in the InfoComm Commercial Solutions Theatre located in Hall 8, on stand 8-D360.
The sessions are free for all attendees.
Information on the sessions is as follows:
Video Quality vs. Latency vs. Bandwidth:
Pick the best codec for the job
- Wednesday, Feb. 8, 15:30 – 16:00
- Stephane Tremblay, CTO & co-founder
The new (and better) matrix switch
- Thursday, Feb. 9, 12:00 – 12:30
- Kamran Ahmed, CEO & co-founder
True AV/IT Convergence
Sharing the same network
- Thursday, Feb. 9, 14:30 – 15:00
- Justin Kennington, director of strategic and technical marketing
Software Defined Video Over Ethernet:
Understanding the buzz
- Friday, Feb. 10, 12:00 – 12:30
- Charles Dobson, VP global sales
Visit stand 12-H55 to learn more about SDVoE technology and AptoVision’s part in the SDVoE Alliance.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!