Commercial Integrator, in conjunction with sister sites CE Pro and Security Sales & Integration, is pleased to announced the winners of the first-ever Internet of Things (IoT) Awards, honoring IoT products serving the commercial and residential markets.
“Internet of Things has already become important in commercial spaces as customers increasingly have an expectation of intuitive design.
“Meanwhile, as customers get used to walking into a meeting room or hotel room and having the lights, shades, and multimedia react to their presence, it’s easy to see that it will become increasingly important.” says Tom LeBlanc, editor-in-chief of Commercial Integrator.
2018 IoT Awards entries were judged on several key elements, including innovation/technological advancement, ability to integrate with other products, value, end-user benefits and integrator benefits.
IoT Awards entries were judged by a diverse panel of industry professionals, including prosumers, editors, consultants and integrators in the IT, security, commercial A/V, and home automation fields.
Click on each of the winning IoT products to see more information, or click here to view the whole slideshow:
- Access Control: Schneider Electric — EcoStruxure Access Expert
- AV and Collaboration/Communication: Listen Technologies — Listen EVERYWHERE from Listen Technologies
- Miscellaneous: System Surveyor — System Surveyor
- Smart Building Controls: Behr Technologies Inc. — BTI MIOTY
- Video Surveillance: V5 Systems — V5 Acoustic Gunshot Detection with Video Sensor
2018 IoT Awards Residential Winners:
- Audio/Video: Alula — Alula Video
- Control Interface:Brilliant — Brilliant Home Control
- Control Interface: Crestron Electronics Inc. — Crestron Horizontal Sheers
- Lighting: NOON Home, Inc. — The NOON Home Smart Lighting System
- Miscellaneous: ConnectedYard Inc., a Hayward Industries company — pHin
- Network Communication: SnapAV — Araknis Routers
- Network Security: Roqos, Inc. — Roqos Core RC10 IoT Firewall VPN Router
- Physical Security – Access Control: ASSA ABLOY — ENTR smart door lock
- Physical Security – Intrusion: Honeywell — Lyric with Apple HomeKit
- Physical Security – Surveillance: Zmodo — Snap Pro
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!