Huntersville, N.C.-based NSI Industries brands’ Platinum Tools and TechLogix Networx announced it will feature its PoE delivery and integrity solutions during InfoComm 2022. The event takes place in Las Vegas, Nev. from June 8-10 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth# N2274.
Platinum Tools will feature the new TPS200C pocket-sized PoE++ tester and TechLogix will feature the TL-NS42-POE fiber-enabled network switch.
“The easy-to-use TPS200C has been designed for all varieties of PoE…up to 56 volts and 280 watts of power,” explains Sean Rothermel, Platinum Tools product manager. “Powered by the PoE circuit, the TPS200C requires no batteries and can be used inline with an actual PoE device to measure current flow, or by itself in Powered Device (PD) Simulation mode to determine the maximum power available from the PoE power source.”
- Tests up to 4-pair PoE (IEEE 802.3bt Type 3)
- Easy-to-read, bright, scrolling OLED display
- Test PoE on active data cables without interrupting data flow
- Automatic mode and polarity detection
- Tester features dual RJ45 ports for testing PoE and dual 2.1×5.5mm DC jacks for testing DC power supplies
- Includes 2.1×5.5mm DC patch cable
- Dimensions: 2.50in. square x 1.00in. thick (63.5 x 63.5 x 25.4mm)
- Weight: 2oz. (55g)
Most fiber-enabled network switches either overload on fiber SFP ports or only support a single slot. However, the TechLogix TL-NS42-POE provides two SFP ports. Thus, it allows switches to be daisy-chained which then reduces the amount of cable required.
“The TechLogix TL-NS42-POE fiber-enabled network switch provides four twisted pair ports, one fiber SFP port, and one SFP/RJ45 combo port,” expands Cameron Smith, NSI VP. “It’s ideal for long network runs and merging copper and fiber optic network equipment, including integrating network into MDUs, daisy-chaining security cameras over long distances, and merging fiber and twisted pair.”
Additional features of TechLogix TL-NS42-POE include:
- 30W PoE+ per channel
- 12KV surge protection per channel
- Redundant power input with reverse power protection
- Single mode and multimode fiber compatible (using the proper SFP transceiver)
Compatible TechLogix SFP transceivers also include the TL-1GSFP-MM550 (multimode up to 550m) and the TL-1GSFP-SM20K (single mode up to 20km). Besides this, the TL-NS42-POE is compatible with other switches and media converters with matching SFP transceivers modules.
Platinum Tools is a provider of solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination and testing of wire and cable. Meanwhile, TechLogix is a provider of innovative audiovisual, security and datacom solutions.