The International Security Conference and Exhibition will open its doors to over 1,000 exhibitors, and CI will be there to check out what’s new in security management, including digital monitoring, emergency and safety, and video surveillance.
We are expecting many new products this year. Security and surveillance technology has seen rapid advancements over the last decade, and growth is expected to skyrocket in the next few years in markets like city surveillance and school security system integration.
ISC West boasts more breakthrough product unveils than ever before at this year’s show. Over 275 exhibitors attending offer surveillance camera solutions, and we expect to see both new trends and enhancements to old faithfuls. Click here to see some of the best surveillance cameras at last year’s ISC West. If you missed those, not to worry; we’ve got you covered this year.
Here are 12 security and surveillance cameras not to miss at ISC West 2014:
- March Networks: MegaPX 360 Indoor Dome
- NEXCOM: NCb-221 Low Light Surveillance Camera
- OWLTECH Security Inc.: PTZ Dome Camera
- Telguard: TG-V2H Video Verification Starter Kit
- Speco: 5MP 360˚ Panoramic Mini-Dome IP Camera
- Arecont Vision: SurroundVideo 360 WDR Panoramic Camera
- IQinVision: Next Generation 12MP/4K Sentinel
- IC Realtime: 720-Degree Surveillance Camera
- LILIN: Day & Night 4K Ultra High Definition IP Camera
- Digital Watchdog: Complete IP Solutions & 4K Razor
- DVTEL: ioimage Thermal
- SightLogix: 3rd Generation Thermal SightSensor