“The Tonight Show” is coming to the 2017 Digital Signage Expo (DSE).
Well, not that “Tonight Show”, but a Pro AV/IT version of it.
DSE, the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, has announced that the keynote session for its Pro AV/IT Systems Integrators Seminar Program at DSE 2017 will kick off with a session titled, “The Integration ‘Tonight Show.’”
On Wednesday, March 29 at 8 a.m., Lyle Bunn, principal and strategy architect for the BUNN Company, will moderate an introductory keynote panel that will feature:
- Laura Davis-Taylor, executive vice president of customer experience for MaxMedia
- Lee Summers, manager marketing/technology for strategic business development for Nebraska Furniture Mart
- Mike White, business development and digital signage for Unified AV
Designed specifically for Pro AV/IT systems integrators, the session will be presented in a Johnny Carson-era Tonight Show-style format, and will discuss:
- 12 core principles for integration success.
- The attitudes that underpin successful digital signage integration.
- The roles of the integrator in the supply chain and in serving end users.
- The value of integration in reducing project time requirements, costs and risks.
- How integration relates to technology vendors and distributors.
- How to position integration for increased credibility.
- Key areas of service value – project imperatives.
More from the DSE Announcement:
Registration for DSE’s Wednesday Pro AV/IT Systems Integrators keynote “The Integration ‘Tonight Show,’” or any of the DSE 2017 educational conference seminars, which are sponsored by BroadSign International and are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online at www.dse2017.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2017 is scheduled for March 28-31, 2017, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 29-30 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit dse2017.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2017 updates, use #dse2017. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!