Ahead of InfoComm 2023, LG Business announced a complete overhaul of the LG Pro Portal. With this, it aims to make it easier than ever to engage, transact and navigate the world of LG Business Solutions. Per the company, the new portal leverages years of customer feedback. It thus offers a streamlined means to manage transactions, find product information and marketing materials, track shipments and redeem member rewards.
Since its inception in 2014, LG notes that its Pro Program has delivered valuable benefits and business assistance to U.S.-based member partners.
Additionally, current LG Pro Partner members who attend InfoComm 2023 can sign up for the new portal at LG’s booth #1642. Per a statement, the booth is LG’s largest ever at the show (10,400 square feet). It will thus feature all of the latest displays and products from LG Business Solutions.
Features of LG Pro Program
“The LG Pro Program allows members to store information, track projects and redeem special rewards and benefits; however, the existing interface had become an obstruction to simple, fast access needed for efficient workflows,” says Anthony Jimenez, LG Business Solutions USA head of channel marketing.
Jimenez then continues, “The new LG Pro Portal [helps] put everything LG Pro has to offer right at users’ fingertips; including built-in Volume Incentive Rebate (VIR) tracking that provides vital updates to aid efficient operations. We leveraged direct partner input and beta testing to deliver an improved experience and eliminate the confusion from our previous portal, which consisted of seven related websites.”
All current LG Pro Program portals and functions will combine into a new, more intuitive user interface, the company says. It will thus provide simple consolidated access to:
- Dashboard for current MDF/VIR tracking
- Sales Portal – MDF/Credits/Debits and real-time tracking
- Salesforce – Orders/Deal registration/Bid Desk
- LG Pro Points redemption
- LG Pro Partner Store – Product discounts for employees, family and friends
- Access to media assets and marketing collateral
- On-Demand Campaign-in-a-Box assets leveraging LG’s marketing concierge service
- Online Trainings – Access to Sales 101 Training and future classes
- Business Innovation Center Booking – Meetings, client tours and more
- Find A Dealer – Partner Locator
Partners not attending InfoComm 2023 will also be invited to sign up for the new LG Pro Portal via email.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!