Stay ahead of the game and ensure your business remains profitable and compliant with the law. As an integration business owner, you face numerous challenges, including high interest rates, recruitment difficulties and rising labor costs. One often overlooked challenge is navigating complex regulatory and licensing issues.
Join us for a free one-hour webinar on Thursday, Nov. 30 at noon EST that empowers you with the knowledge and tools to be proactive in this ever-changing landscape. Timed with the release of NSCA’s comprehensive “Guide to State Licensing,” this live webinar covers critical topics, including:
- The impact of technology changes on integrators, such as alarm licenses, telecommunications licenses and electrical licenses.
- The value of local insights and how they can keep you informed on specific regional regulations.
- State-by-state reciprocity and understanding if your license from one state carries over to others.
- The potential sanctions and risks you may face for non-compliance.
- Key takeaways for integration business owners concerned about licensing and regulatory compliance.
Join our panel of subject-matter experts, featuring Chuck Wilson, CEO of NSCA, Larry Simmons, SVP corporate governance at Tech Systems, Inc., and Eric Jones, vice president operations at SWC.
Register today to gain a competitive edge and keep your business on track with over 400 legislative matters currently being monitored by the NSCA team. Don’t miss this opportunity to stay profitable and compliant with the law!
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!