Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 8:16 • Filesize: 7732906
Can your collaboration tech or digital signage customers FIND you? Well, they might have an easier time if you think about how they might search for the solutions you provide and respond with better AV keywords. After all, if you’re only referring to a video board as a “digital signage solution,” you may be speaking too technically…Tune in to AV+
On Episode 11 of AV+…
- Adam reveals some of his research into what potential clients are searching for to find AV services: specifically, in the Collaboration tech and digital signage realms
- CI recommends AV keywords that can help you expand your client base in these two popular sections of the industry
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- Can You Guess What AV Keywords Customers Search to Find Their Next AV Experience?
- 10 Digital Marketing Mistakes Every Integrator Makes
- ‘Pro AV Experiences’ are the Future (Not a Scary Concept Or Another AV Industry Buzzword)
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the AV industry.
AV+ Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod!