Did you do a great job for your commercial customer? Did you solve their problem with a solution that really stands out?
If so, then it’s time to enter the 2018 Integration Awards program!
Each spring, Commercial Integrator honors stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. This year, 2018, IS your year to win. The Integration Awards recognize top commercial integrators who successfully addressed their customers’ needs with innovative, noteworthy installations. Projects are evaluated by a panel of industry judges, along with editors of Commercial Integrator.
Just for entering, your work will be:
- Considered for coverage on CommercialIntegrator.com and MyTechDecisions.com.
- Promoted to more than 19,000 online newsletter readers plus more than 45,700 unique end users through CommercialIntegrator.com.
- Entered automatically as candidates for TechDecision’s Project of the Week, our deep-dive coverage that highlights an integration firm’s excellent work on a project prominently featured for our extensive end-user audience.
Winners receive even more benefits, including being featured in the July issue of Commercial Integrator magazine, with more than 25,000 subscribers, and being recognized at InfoComm 2018.
Enter a project into the following categories:
- Best Meeting Room Project
- Best House of Worship Project
- Best Corporate Campus Project
- Best Government Project
- Best Small Office Project
- Best Retail Project
- Best K-12 Project
- Best Large Venue Project
- Best Higher Education Project
- Best Museum Project
- Best Health Care Project
- Best Casino Project
- Best Hotel/Hospitality Project
- Best Mission Critical Project
- Best Bar and Restaurant Project
So check out all the details, and submit your most impressive project!
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!