The NSCA Excellence in Product Innovation Awards (2020 EPI Awards) acknowledge commercial technology that stands out for modern integrators.
NSCA hosts the awards in conjunction with CI at the Business and Leadership Conference in the search for new and innovative technologies that have a profound effect on systems integrators.
A panel of judges considered the scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance and energy efficiency of the products, with a keen eye on how these specific products have made a difference in the field.
“This is a very different type of recognition for manufacturers,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson.
“Our focus is to recognize manufacturers that are totally committed to our channel, and have innovative products specifically designed for system integrators to help them generate more revenue, earn more profit, reach new customers, and open new markets.”
“This awards program attracts more attention every year,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson.
“We are recognizing manufacturers that are completely committed to our channel. NSCA respects partners that spend time creating innovative commercial technology products designed to help integrators generate more revenue, earn more profit, reach new customers, or open new markets.”
Wilson and NSCA hope the award program works to “raise the bar” of innovation for future products and solutions.
There is one winner in each of the EPI Awards categories — an overall winner; ease of customization; new revenue potential; recurring revenue potential; retrofit-friendly; technology platform; and trailblazing innovation.
The 2020 NSCA Excellence in Product Innovation winners are…
[Click on the product to learn more]
- Most Innovative Product (Overall Winner): Mersive Active Learning System — Mersive Technologies
- Trailblazing Innovation: INSIGHT 4K HFR 360 — Digital Projection International
- Technology Platform: BSN.cloud — BrightSign
- Retrofit-/Installer-Friendly: Smart-Way Raceway System — FSR Inc.
- New Revenue Potential: Parallax Stratos 1.0 — Da-Lite
- Recurring Revenue Potential: Crestron Flex — Crestron Electronics Inc.
- Ease of Customization: VR-50HD MK II — Roland Professional A/V Products
Learn more about the Business and Leadership Conference and EPI Awards here.