Vaddio AV Bridge Mini Won a CI BEST Award in IP-Enabling Devices Category. Here’s Why.
Vaddio AV Bridge Mini represents an important development in the evolution of the AV integration industry as more products move to the IT network.Leave a Comment
Anyone who’s been paying attention to the AV integration world knows just about every AV product these days needs to find its way onto the IT network—and that’s only going to become more prominent as we move forward.
So, the Vaddio AV Bridge Mini represent an important development in the evolution of the industry. That’s why it was chosen as the winner of a 2019 CI Best Electronics Systems Technologies [BEST] Award in the IP-enabling devices category.
“Ideal for lecture capture, conference rooms and video conferencing applications, the AV Bridge Mini encodes, captures and streams content from a convenient half-rack unit size,” according to Vaddio’s product information.
“With the AV Bridge Mini HD Audio/Video Encoder, you can bridge any high definition HDMI and audio source into soft conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Zoom and WebEx through its powerful USB 3.0 interface,” the company says.
“Creating production-quality live streams on platforms like YouTube Live, UStream, LiveStream and Panopto has never been easier with the AV Bridge Mini’s flexible RTMP capabilities,” according to Vaddio.
More About the Vaddio AV Bridge Mini
AV Bridge Mini offers your favorite features of the AV Bridge and AV Bridge Conference with several important updates including:
• Integrates pro AV sources or systems into software conferencing codec or live streaming applications
• HDMI input accepts 4K (3840 x 2160) signals and encodes and scales appropriately
• Outputs simultaneous USB 3.0 and IP streaming with up to 1080p quality
• PoE powered – easily extends power and connectivity
• Easy to install – Half rack unit size fits anywhere
• Simple user interface and control – set and forget
• Mixer for controlling audio levels and outputs
• Seamlessly interfaces with Vaddio’s HD cameras, presentation systems, video mixing consoles, and other pro audio products
• Integrates with external DSPs by providing two balanced audio line inputs and outputs
• Minimizes interoperability problems by implementation of standards-based UVC and UAC drivers
This package Includes:
- AV Bridge Mini
- PoE Power Injector with AC cord set(s)
- 3′ (0.9m) cat-5 cable, black
- 6′(1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- Rack mounting kit (for mounting the AV Bridge Mini into a full rack space)
- Quick-Start Guide