Matrox Graphics Inc. added to its video wall portfolio with the international debut of the Matrox Mura IPX 4K DisplayPort capture and IP encode/decode cards. The new dual DisplayPort 1.2 capture boards “feature 4K60 full color support, providing systems integrators and OEMs the ability to seamlessly capture, encode, stream, record and decode 4K60 content—including fast-moving video content and high-frequency desktop graphics and text.”
In general, though, Matrox spent ISE 2018 demonstrating the ease with which any data source can be seamlessly captured, streamed, recorded, extended, displayed, and controlled—with exceptional quality and performance on standard 1 GigE networks. Matrox Maevex 6100 Series quad 4K enterprise encoders, Mura IPX video wall 4K capture and IP encoder/decoder cards, Extio 3 IP KVM extenders, and Monarch streaming and recording appliances were heighted.
More from Matrox Graphics’ ISE 2018 press release:
- Control Room Collaboration over IP — Maevex 6150 quad 4K enterprise encoder appliances, Mura IPX video wall cards, and Extio 3 IP KVM extenders will serve as building blocks to replicate a complete, IP-centric control room. All data from all the host systems and operator displays will serve as IP sources which will be shared freely between multiple operators, between operators and video wall, and even between multiple video walls—all on a 1 Gigabit Ethernet infrastructure.
- Multi-Channel 4K Streaming & Recording — Maevex 6100 and 5100 Series encoders will drive flexible, networked enterprise and digital signage communications on platforms capable of delivering multi-4K and multi-HD to both on-premises and over the LAN, while also recording to local or network storage—all simultaneously.
- IP KVM Extension & Switching — Extio 3 IP KVM extenders will demonstrate first-hand why it is the highest-performing IP KVM extension, real-time switching solution on the market with unrivaled 4Kp60 4:4:4 UHD and quad 1080p60 4:4:4 capabilities over standard Gigabit Ethernet—at unprecedented low bitrates.
- Lecture Capture for Every Classroom — Monarch LCS appliances will illustrate why higher education IT administrators from the world’s top universities are selecting the reliable, simple-to-use encoder for lecture capture in all their classrooms, as well as for a wide range of on-campus events.
- Dual-Channel Streaming & Recording — Monarch HDX appliances will boast their versatility as a dual-channel H.264 encoder, capable of supporting today’s most in-demand video delivery workflows, including webcasting to Facebook Live or YouTube while simultaneously recording or streaming to a second location.