Entries for the fifth annual Top New Technology (TNT) Awards are officially open.
The TNT Awards program combines Commercial Integrator and CE Pro’s print publications and websites to “recognize the new and outstanding products and services” at Integrated Systems Europe 2020 in Amsterdam from Feb. 11-14, 2020.
“Integrators from all around the world today operate diverse companies that cover both the residential and commercial markets,” says Jason Knott, chief content officer for CI and CE Pro.
“The TNT Awards help integrators filter out their product decision-making process by identifying the best of the best in new technology,” he says.
Winners will be announced on Commercial Integrator‘s website during ISE 2020 and appear in upcoming print editions of Commercial Integrator and CE Pro They will also receive the use of the TNT winner’s logo.
All TNT Awards Entrants Receive:
- Featured online promotion of photo and product description on www.commercialintegrator.com. (commercial products)
- Featured online promotion of photo and product description on www.cepro.com. (residential products)
- Featured exposure to high-value corporate end-users via MyTechDecisions.com
- A product image and listing in April 2020 print editions of CE Pro and Commercial Integrator
- Social media exposure through various Commercial Integrator and CE Pro channels
- Use of the TNT 2020 winner’s logo on their websites and marketing material
- TNT award product entries either must have shipped in the 12 months before the Jan. 24, 2020 deadline, or be set to debut in the six months after the deadline.
- Product name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Manufacturer name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Description of the product design and/or technical innovation (300 words)
- Description of the benefits that your product provides to the integrator (200 words)
- Description of the benefits that your product provides to the end user (200 words)
- Promotional description of product to be used online and in print (50 words)
- Additional specification documentation , (PDF, < 1MB in size)
- Link to additional product information
- Link to product video
- Main product photo (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, < 1MB in size )
- Up to 3 additional product photos (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, < 1MB in size)
Judging will be conducted by a team of integrators from around the world focusing on:
- Technological innovation
- Benefits to the integrator
- Benefits to the end-user
Early-bird entry: $445 USD per product. Entry can be completed any time before the regular deadline of Jan. 4, 2019. (Offer expires Dec. 7, 2019)
Regular entry: $545 USD per product.
Additional categories for same product: $325 USD each.