Almo Professional A/V today announced a new distribution partnership effective immediately with SpinetiX.
As part of the agreement, Almo is offering SpinetiX’s complete solution, including HMP media players, DSOS operating system, SpinetiX ARYA cloud, Elementi digital signage software with its 250+ widgets and a series of professional services.
“Our alignment with SpinetiX is rooted in the company’s commitment to digital signage technology over the last decade, said Todd Heberlein, business development manager for Almo Professional A/V, in the joint announcement.
“SpinetiX has achieved great success in providing a wide range of scalable options for everything from single screen applications to enterprise-grade projects requiring thousands of players,” he said.
“By partnering with SpinetiX, Almo has expanded its digital signage portfolio and is now able to offer resellers and integrators an even greater variety of customizable choices in hardware, software, content management and training to best suit their project needs,” said Heberlein.
“The appointment of Almo Professional A/V as a new national distributor represents a significant milestone for SpinetiX in the U.S.,” said SpinetiX CEO Francesco Ziliani in the joint announcement.
“The solid distribution experience of Almo Professional A/V combined with SpinetiX technological expertise set the right foundations to address a growing and transforming digital signage market for years to come,” he said.
Inside Almo-SpinetiX Distribution Agreement
The following SpinetiX digital signage lineup is now available through Almo:
- HMP Series Players: Digital signage players designed to deliver content 24/7 in any digital signage application. The HMP line also provides advanced programmable features and integration.
- DSOS activation licenses: Licenses unlocking an added value set of features turning any compatible HMP players into a specialized signage appliance.
- SpinetiX ARYA cloud: Cloud-based visual communication solution that allows users to set messages on a display in minutes with their photos, videos, logos and color code.
- Elementi software: Digital signage software application that delivers experiences to any combination of screens across all networks. With Elementi, resellers and integrators can create projects including video walls, interactive kiosks and live-streaming video.
- Widgets: Widgets that connect to popular data sources, bringing live information from spreadsheets, social media feeds and photo libraries directly onto signage screens.
- Services: Series of professional services tailored to the integrators willing to customize the SpinetiX solution to the specific needs of their digital signage project.