Aeson Makes Waves at InfoComm 2016 with RHODIUM LED Video Display
Unique to Aeson, the RHODIUM BY AESON patented LED cabinet design has a native 16:9 aspect ratio, the only cabinet design in the industry that allows an entire screen to have a 16:9 aspect ratio.
While Aeson’s RHODIUM LED video display certainly caught attendees’ eyes at InfoComm due to its large size and brightness, it’s what’s behind the LED screen that’s most impressive about Aeson’s new RHODIUM displays.
RHODIUM BY AESON is Aeson’s patented LED cabinet design that the company says will become the standard by which all other LED cabinets will be measured against.
The RHODIUM BY AESON cabinet has a native 16:9 aspect ratio. Therefore, if a screen is purchased with the same number of horizontal and vertical cabinets, the entire screen will have a 16:9 aspect ratio.
In addition to its unique cabinet design, a RHODIUM BY AESON LED video screen has the ability to be easily accessed from either the front or the rear for servicing. The frame can be suspended, wall mounted, recessed or ground supported.
The patented cabinet design allows for the internal connection of power and data cables as well, enabling the back of the cabinet to be flat for easily wall mounting.
Here’s more information regarding the features of Aeson’s new RHODIUM BY AESON:
- Quick locks permit easy and fast installation.
- Built-in pre-threaded mounting locations provide for creative mounting options.
- Modules are affixed by magnets making replacement quick and effortless.
- Wireless remote monitoring with live data on the screen as well as LED lamp failure detection.
- Fanless design ensures a noiseless LED screen.
- Low power consumption.
- Built in seam brightness compensation for high profile applications.
- Pixel to pixel color calibration for brightness and color uniformity.
- High grey scale and refresh rates even at low brightness levels.
- Flicker free for broadcast applications.
- Black LEDS offer high contrast and sharp image quality.
- The highest possible 16 bit color processing technology.
- Refresh rates up to 3840hz.
Also See: 13 InfoComm Products that Break New Ground
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!