“From enterprise to education, government to healthcare, organisations are taking advantage of UC systems to be more productive and efficient. But no matter how sophisticated the hardware and software, people have to be able to hear each other in order for a UC system to reach its full potential. That’s where Revolabs comes in,” says Jim Fairweather, executive vice president of global sales at Revolabs.
“Our products play a critical role in an integrated system by providing pristine audio quality. The pros who visit Europe’s biggest AV trade show will get an up-close look at those products and how they integrate with some of today’s most popular hardware and software.”
The latest generation Executive Elite System from the Sudbury, Mass.-based audio manufacturer Revolabs is designed to solve the sound issues that plague wireless microphone systems. Available in a choice of four- and eight-channel systems, the Executive Elite line of products is capable of replacing older wireless microphone systems and it just as easily integrates into new rooms to eliminate common noise issues such as HVAC fan noise and the acoustical problems associated with placing centrally located omnipolar microphones.
Revolabs says the system ships with a base rack unit, an antenna and receiver. The base unit connects via PoE to the antenna help expedite the setup process. Providing a level of customization, dealers can mix-and-match Revolabs’ selection of ceiling, gooseneck and wearable microphones, and the company points out that its XLR/mini to XLR adapters support the use of non-Revolab microphone products.
Delivering a range of 350 feet and as much as 20 hours of talk time, users won’t have to fear their microphones may lose power. Revolabs supports the Executive Elite line of products with a crossover adapter to eliminate these issues during important presentations. Ensuring secure presentations on those wireless signals, which operate on the DECT protocol (1.92GHz), Revolabs employs an AES-256 encryption to safeguard sensitive conversations.
Some of the systems’ other options include digital (AVB) and analog connectivity, remote monitoring and control and automation system integration.
Summarizing the Executive Elite system, the retrofit friendly solution provides a variety of businesses with a reliable and secure communications tool that adapts to a range of environments without sacrificing sound quality.
- System available in four- and eight-channel versions
- Wireless range up to 350 feet
- Utilizes DECT protocol (1.92GHz spectrum) to maintain reliable connectivity
- Rechargeable with up to 20 hours of talk time, 72 standby hours
- Elite systems come with receiver base, rack unit and antenna
- Analog via phoenix connectors, digital audio (AVB) options
- Security is priority with AES-256 encryption
- Monitoring capabilities via USB, RS-232 or Ethernet interfaces
- Retrofit-friendly to support the replacement of older first- and second-generation systems
- Crossover Adapter enables users to plug in microphones once batteries die