Featuring wired and wireless control options, the driver offers easy setup in both residential and commercial retrofit applications. The launch of the Hi-lume Premier 0.1% driver coincides with the re-branding of Lutron’s three-tiered family of LED drivers under the Hi-lume name.
Hi-lume Premier 0.1%
The new Hi-lume Premier 0.1% 96W constant voltage LED driver enables customers to no longer have to sacrifice the dimming performance equivalent to incandescent lighting. Targeted for for theaters, restaurants, kitchens and architectural spaces with lit coves and soffits, the Hi-Lume Premier 0.1% eliminates any perceived “blink on” or drop out.
Watch the video below to learn more about Lutron’s LED drivers.
Listed at $250, Hi-lume Premier 0.1% is also flexible and easy to set up. The dimming performance is optimized when it is paired with Lutron Lumaris Linear Lighting. Customers can also pair it with any constant voltage LED strip or tape lighting. The driver comes with wireless remote mounting options and doesn’t require rewiring or breaking into walls.
“Hi-lume Premier 0.1% takes LED dimming firmly into a space where customers will no longer be able to distinguish its dimming performance from that of incandescent lighting,” shared Eric Lind, vice president of global specifications. “Hi-lume Premier 0.1% proves that, when it comes to beautiful LED dimming, Lutron is the name specifiers, architects, designers, contractors and distributors should trust.”
Re-branded Lutron Drivers Under Hi-lume
With the launch of Hi-lume Premier 0.1%, Lutron introduces its three “top tier” LED drivers—5 Series, Hi-lume 1% and the Hi-lume Premier 0.1%.
“As our family of drivers continues to grow in both size and popularity, we recognized that we had an opportunity to demystify driver selection. Creating 3 distinct product tiers allows specifiers to easily understand the available options, connect the dots between the controls and fixtures, and ultimately write a crisp spec that guarantees they will get what they expect on the job,” said Lind. “With our new branded tiers and easy-to-use tools, specifiers just need to select the tier, the dimming level and the control method they desire to confidently bring the power of Lutron dimming into their space.”
All of Lutron’s LED drivers are now consolidated under these three branded tiers:
- Ideal for cost- and energy-conscious applications, such as open offices, meeting spaces and hallways
- Delivers smooth, flicker-free dimming down to 5 percent
- Provides even illumination across all fixtures in the space
- Offers smart, digitally-addressable fixture control and monitoring with EcoSystem
- Available for linears/troffers up to 75 W and downlights up to 35 W
- Ideal for conference rooms, restaurants, lobbies, ballrooms, and lecture halls
- Delivers all of the benefits of 5-Series, plus beautiful, smooth, flicker-free dimming down to 1 percent
- Options available with Soft-On, Fade-to-Black dimming, which provides an incandescent-like experience when transitioning from off to 1 percent and vice versa
- Available for linears/troffers up to 75 W and downlights up to 53 W, and cove lighting up to 40 W depending on which option is chosen
Hi-lume Premier 0.1%
- Ideal for theaters, restaurants, kitchens and architectural spaces with lit coves and soffits
- Delivers all of the benefits of Hi-lume 1%, plus beautiful, smooth, flicker-free dimming down to 0.1 percent for the most incandescent-like experience
- UL-listed for simple, code-compliant contractor installation
- Remote mounts up to 100 feet away in a convenient location
- Wired or wireless control options available
- Available for 24VDC constant voltage under-cabinet, cove, strip and step light applications up to 96W
- Guaranteed interoperability with Lutron 3-wire and EcoSystem controls
This article was originally posted on CI sister site, CEPro.com.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!