NSCA has announced its lineup of educational sessions and speakers for the upcoming 16th annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC), taking place Feb. 27-March 1 in Dallas, Texas.
The sessions were designed to address topics NSCA members have indicated are key to successfully managing their businesses and achieving higher profits. Sessions will focus on:
- Understanding the 2014 economic outlook
- Leveraging existing resources to increase profits – without investing a lot of money
- Hands-on exercises to set your company apart from the competition through creating irrefutable market offers
- Debating integration and converging technologies as well as the new direction integrators must take to stay relevant
- New sales approaches for a market in which buyers have just as much information as sellers