It’s not quite as compelling of a combination as peanut butter and jelly but NoviSign has brought together hand sanitizer and digital signage in a way that limits the spread of the coronavirus while also delivering important messages to the person who’s keeping clean.
Novitizer hand-sanitizing digital kiosks “are the next logical step for keeping the public safe,” especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the company announcement.
“From killing bacteria to being able to reach your audience with targeted messages better, the digital hand sanitizer kiosks offer organizations an all-in-one solution for getting their messages seen,” the Novisign announcement says.
The new line of sleek free-standing and wall-mountable hand-sanitizing systems ship ready to be used, according to the company announcement.
Novitizer Digital Signage Hand-Sanitizing Kiosks come equipped with:
- Built-in 21.5-inch digital signage display
- 1-Year NoviSign license
- WiFi, Ethernet or 4G connection capabilities
- One-gallon refillable container for hand sanitizer
- Ability to use any gel, liquid or foam sanitizer
- Replaceable parts as needed
Hand sanitizer is not included with Novitzer digital signage hand-sanitizing kiosks.
Remote management is another key aspect of the Novitzer digital signage hand-sanitizing kiosk. Users connect to NoviSign’s cloud-based digital signage software to create, edit and manage all of the content of their displays remotely.
All it takes to update content remotely on the Novitzer digital signage hand-sanitizing kiosk is a computer with an internet connection.
Scheduling, Analytics, Monitoring and Reporting
- Pre-schedule content to auto-update
- Set recurring schedules and expiration dates
- Update from anywhere in the world
- Track analytics
- Run a detailed proof-of-play reports
- Refill email notifications when the dispenser needs more sanitizer
Novitizer fits high-traffic public locations such as:
- Hospitals, medical clinics and dentist offices
- Grocery and retail stores
- Commercial buildings and malls
- Gyms and health centers
- Hotels and resorts
- College campuses and schools
- Local government buildings